Since 1835, St. Enoch Lutheran Church has walked with God. Worshiping in a historic
sanctuary constructed in 1871 from bricks made by members of the congregation, St.
Enoch continues to move forward. A new fellowship hall was dedicated in 1998 and
provides a focus for congregation and community activities. More recently we have
completely redone our worship space and feel that there are few more beautiful places
to worship God than in an historic church freshly painted and refurbished.
We have services every Sunday at 10 AM. Communion is offered every Sunday. All
baptized Christians are invited guests at the Lord's Table for communion.
Since 1835,walking with God by growing in faith, sharing Christ's love, serving our community.